Yes, thanks for asking!
There are minimum deposit amounts, depending on the currency
- Bitcoin - minimum 0.0001 BTC
- Bitcoin Cash - minimum 0.0001 BCH
- Bytecoin - minimum 10 BCN
- Dash DASH - minimum 0.001 DASH
- Dogecoin DOGE - minimum 10 DOGE
- Emercoin EMC - minimum 0.01 EMC
- Ethereum ETH - minimum 0.001 ETH
- Litecoin LTC - minimum 0.005 LTC
- Monero XMR - minimum 0.001 XMR
- Peercoin PPC - minimum 0.01 PPC
- Ripple XRP - minimum 1 XRP
- Zcash ZEC - minimum 0.0001 ZEC
Incoming transactions below the above mentioned minimums are not processed by our accounting system and will not be credited to your account. We also can not accumulate smaller payments or return it back to sender.
Why we do this? Incoming micro-transactions disrupt our service when it comes to sending your cryptocurrency payments. When there are too many input transactions get included in an outgoing transaction, system gets "Transaction too large" error and cannot automatically sign it. This is due to lots of tiny incoming transactions automatically included in it, which exceeded the maximum transaction size in bytes allowed by the cryptocurrency protocols.